[Gluster-users] GlusterFS cluster of 2 nodes is disconnected after nodes reboot

Carlos Capriotti capriotti.carlos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:24:22 UTC 2014

Let's go with the data collection first.

What linux distro ?

Anything special about your network configuration ?

Any chance your server is taking too long to release networking and gluster
is starting before network is ready ?

Can you completely disable iptables and test again ?

I am afraid quorum will not help you if you cannot get this issue
corrected.