[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Bug reporting and triage guidelines

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 11:48:03 UTC 2014

On 03/20/2014 04:36 PM, John Mark Walker wrote:

> Good point. Will update the 'report a bug' link.
>
> -JM
>
> On Mar 20, 2014 3:34 AM, "Carlos Capriotti"
> <capriotti.carlos at gmail.com <mailto:capriotti.carlos at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Wouldn't it be nice to have that page linked to "report a bug"
>     instead of being redirected "pronto" to the Red Hat bugzilla page ?
>
>     Also, on the bugilla page, you end up having a text window to
>     enter your findings, and it has a generic template. Would it be
>     possible to, before taking the user to the Red Hat Page, offer a
>     similar window with THIS improved template. Of course it will need
>     a copy and paste.

Yup, agree. I have put a new section i.e. "Reporting A Bug"  in the "Bug
reporting guidelines" page. Which point directly to the Bugzilla page
where product is selected as GlusterFS.

Also, created a new page to put the bug description template and linked
to the above section. The bug description template is as of now "work in
progress". I would encourage community to contribute to the template.

-Lala