[Gluster-users] Openstack Havana Gluster /var/lib/instances issues

Carlos Capriotti capriotti.carlos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:15:11 UTC 2014

This rings a bell...

I mapped a remote nfs share to one of my nodes and mapped the local nfs
share, to the "local" gluster volume as well and started to copy (with cp)
files from one mount to the other.

Somewhere down the line all stalled, the server was irresponsive, even
restarting glusterd solved nothing. Had to reboot the nodes.

CentOS 6.5 and Gluster 3.4.2.

Since then,  I haven't tried those copies, but, I also, I am now using the
native glusterfs client just in case.