[Gluster-users] Openstack Havana Gluster /var/lib/instances issues

Ray Powell rpowell1 at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 19 14:51:51 UTC 2014

I have not seen that with the fuse client.  I had it happen repeatedly
when we were using gluster/NFS for /var/lib/nova/instances and/or
/var/lib/nova/instances/_base.  The access to instances-XXXXXX/disk
(or its qcow2 backing image) would hang completely or be very slow
under heavy load.  The VM interprets the delay as a problem on
/dev/vda and remounts RO.