[Gluster-users] where can i find technical documents about gluster-FUSE

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Thu Mar 13 14:14:27 UTC 2014

Community,

My management wants me to build a deeper understanding and explain to them
as we migrate over to glusterfs from traditional NFS, why latency has
increased.  We are currently using rhel 6.5 and glusterfs-fuse-3.4.2-1
version.

Latency has increased on our apache servers, not significantly, but enough
to change our baseline.

Khoi

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**