[Gluster-users] ESXI cannot access stripped gluster volume

Bryan Whitehead driver at megahappy.net
Mon Mar 3 03:46:02 UTC 2014

I don't have ESXi experience but the first thing that jumps out at me is
you probably need to mount NFS/tcp. NFS/udp doesn't work on glusterfs
(unless this has changed and I've not been paying close enough attention
lately).

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 8:35 AM, Carlos Capriotti <capriotti.carlos at gmail.com