[Gluster-users] Auto Update did not restart services

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Fri Jun 27 12:41:45 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for finding this so quickly!

--
*Gene Liverman*
Systems Administrator
gliverma at westga.edu
678.839.5492

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.