[Gluster-users] missing iniparser package for gluster.org samba packages
justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 25 19:09:39 UTC 2014
On 25/06/2014, at 2:32 PM, Michael DePaulo wrote:
> Thank you.
> It looks like 4.1.9-1 was posted yesterday, correct? I'll install it instead.
Yep. This is the info for 4.1.9-1 (from Jose, the guy who posted it):
New Samba EPEL-6 RPMs are available at download.gluster.org!
* Samba 4.1.9, now playing nice with system libraries.
* Important security fixes included.
* No longer requires system iniparser library.
* CTDB 2.5.3, a recommended upgrade for all CTDB users.
* Major stability and performance upgrade.
* NOTE: Samba 4.1.9-2 RPMs are built against and expect CTDB 2.5.x. Using
older versions of CTDB with this version of Samba may break your
configuration. While there ARE work-arounds if you need to keep using older
versions of CTDB, please upgrade if at all possible.
* Updated system Samba libraries (required for newer versions of Samba):
* And, of course, SRPMs for all the above.
Hope that helps. :)
Regards and best wishes,
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org
An open source, distributed file system scaling to several
petabytes, and handling thousands of clients.
My personal twitter: twitter.com/realjustinclift
More information about the Gluster-users