[Gluster-users] Glustrefs Peer Replication.

swaroop kumar swaroopkuma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 09:38:21 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I have been exploring glusterfs since a while. I'm planning to have
clustered file system for my drupal applications, Had glusterfs configured
with 3 nodes and it seems that peer's are not replicating each other, i
wouldn't be going with client.

Typically my setup will be this way:

3 Drupal nodes, 3 glusterfs-servers configured on it with drupal files.
Each node will peer to other nodes. When i configured this i created few
files on node1 and they are not replicating on peer2. File/folders are
replication when i mount the volume on client machine and create them.

Does peer replicate each other? Is there any other way to setup to achieve
above configuration?

Thanks,
Swaroop.