[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] FreeBSD experienced developers's around?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sun Jun 22 23:21:05 UTC 2014

Hmmm, does anyone know the answer to these questions being asked on the
upstream FreeBSD forum?

  1. What about file AIO support by glusterfs under FreeBSD?
  2. Does glusterfs support kqueue or it uses "fallback" method pool?
  3. Are there any recommendations regarding tune ZFS datasets to work with glusterfs?

  https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46923

I can cut-n-paste the answers back there, if someone knows but doesn't
want to create a FreeBSD Forum account. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift