[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Thu Jun 12 10:48:21 UTC 2014

On 06/12/2014 01:16 AM, John Gardeniers wrote:
> I guess that will be listed just below my Albanian company, AAAA Gluster
> Stuff.  :)
>
> Regards,
> John
>

> On 12/06/14 06:55, James wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> We can sort that list alphabetically first country then organisation name
>>> i.e. Countries name should be sorted alphabetically and companies name in
>>> each country should be again sorted alphabetically. Also beofre the list we
>>> should say the rule of this sorting so that it would be transparent to
>>> everybody.
>> That's it! I'm starting a company in Albania called "AAA Gluster
>> consulting services, we are the best Inc."... Anyone want in?

I think people are fixated to much on top listing anyway.  People will
find you when they need you is my opinion but I'm lucky I'm not in
marketing ;-)

We don't really care where we are on the list as the total is probably
less than 50 companies. I think the maximum per country will be less
than 5 so what would be the problem if you are on top or bottom.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego

Netbulae B.V.