[Gluster-users] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 27 mins

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 11 16:15:38 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2014, at 3:32 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 30 mins, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)

Thanks everyone for attending.  This meeting ran slightly
over time (1:07), but we covered a lot of ground.

Highlights:

 * GlusterFS 3.4.4 has been released, but a serious bug in
   all GlusterFS 3.4.x releases so far has been found.  Initial
   patch to fix it will be tested tomorrow.

   If the test is successful (expected so), then 3.4.4-2 will
   be released shortly afterwards

 * We're still finding bugs in 3.5.x series.  The soon-to-be-
   released 3.5.1 will address the most important ones.  3.5.2
   will address the rest, and anything that shows up after
   3.5.1.

 * John Mark has proposed a "Gluster++" distribution of
   Gluster.  He'll email gluster-devel (and maybe
   gluster-users) with the details.

Meeting Minutes:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-06-11/gluster-meeting.2014-06-11-15.02.html

Full logs: