[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 15:19:22 UTC 2014

On 06/11/2014 04:17 AM, Rodrigo Gonzalez wrote:
> El 10/06/14 19:25, Justin Clift escribió:

>>> For 1 it is clear to me....random order so each client will get a
>>> different list, does this make sense?
>> Heh, I'm more of a "lets get something working, then adjust as needed"
>> type of person.  At the moment only three organisations have asked to be
>> added.
>>
>> Initially I'm thinking to have the list sorted by geography or timezone
>> covered or something.  Lets see how many entries there are first.  May
>> or may not need to get creative right at the very start. ;)
> I have to disagree, fixing later can be a lot of work and problems (OK,
> doing it "smart" from start is a lot of work too...or not....I dont know
> yet)...but, do you know how many USD are spent daily to get first in
> google results? so, the same, if you have...let's say....10 entries, the
> difference for first one and last one can be huge....but maybe I am
> wrong (nobody will know until this is done)....

We can sort that list alphabetically first country then organisation
name i.e. Countries name should be sorted alphabetically and companies
name in each country should be again sorted alphabetically. Also beofre
the list we should say the rule of this sorting so that it would be
transparent to everybody.