[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Jun 10 21:46:59 UTC 2014

On 10/06/2014, at 10:19 PM, Jorick Astrego wrote:
<snip>
> Sounds like a great idea! We would be willing to put ourselves on the
> list, although there is still a lot to discover ;-)

k.  Send me the info:

* Company name (Netbulae B.V. ?) / Website (http://netbulae.eu ?)
* Countries / Timezones supported
* Target audience (eg enterprise, small business, etc)
* General description (free form text / sales pitch thing).
* Contact details (website page, person to contact, whatever)
* Are we ok to use the your logo on the website/page where it's
  listed?  eg in the Name column or something?

If you have further suggestions on what to include, they're
welcome too. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--