[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Need testers for GlusterFS 3.4.4

BGM bernhard.glomm at ecologic.eu
Wed Jun 4 18:43:23 UTC 2014

ain't got the time to participate right now,
but could the test setup
go into the proposed new gluster manual?
like:
- which tests (grouped into: build from source, running from .rpm/.deb binaries)
- which layout (distributed, mirrored, ... )
- which platform (hardware specs, virtualized on what)
- ???
then I would eventually catch up later on.
we might get a cfengine/puppet framework to easily
install and performance-test each release...
... a wiki/webform to upload the results?

best regards

Bernhard