[Gluster-users] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 27 mins

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 4 16:10:30 UTC 2014

On 04/06/2014, at 3:33 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 30 mins, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)
>
> To add Agenda items
> *******************
>
> Just add them to the main text of the Etherpad, and be at
> the meeting. :)
>
> https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings

Thanks to everyone for attending. :)

  * We'll be releasing GlusterFS 3.4.4 shortly
  * GlusterFS 3.5.1 beta 1 has shown a few bugs

    We'll be creating a 3.5.1 beta 2 soon, after the patches
    to fix them have been reviewed + merged.  Some of these
    fix memory leaks, which will be good news for some of our
    Community members.

  * GlusterFS 3.6 feature freeze is in 2 weeks

    No further time extensions are likely. ;)

Meeting Minutes:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-06-04/gluster-meeting.2014-06-04-15.02.html

Full logs:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-06-04/gluster-meeting.2014-06-04-15.02.log.html