[Gluster-users] Distributed volumes

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:49:08 UTC 2014

You have only 1 file on the gluster volume, the 1GB disk image/volume
that you created. This disk image is attached to the VM as a file
system, not the gluster volume. So whatever you do in the VM's file
system, affects just the 1 disk image. The files, directories etc. you
created, are inside the disk image. So you still have just one file on
the gluster volume, not many as you are assuming.