[Gluster-users] change IP address of working gluster cluster

Attila Heidrich attila.heidrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:11:20 UTC 2014

Hi!

I have seen, that someone else is having tha same problem, but he received
no answer at all.
http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2014-March/039421.html

We have got the same problem. There are two NICs in all boxes, 1G and 10G,
and we started just the 1G, but now would like to use the other.

IP addresses/networks are different (of course) and there are running
services in the cluster.

Is there a way to work out this easily?

I'm pretty sure I can add new nodes on the new network and later remove the
old ones, but it would be nicer to have some way for changing connect data
of the same nodes.

Regards,

Attila