[Gluster-users] Service Level Agreement

Jeni Murphy stevejenimurphy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 21:12:45 UTC 2014

Well, I meant what is here: Service-level agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But it turns out I  was completely confused about Glusterfs until another poster (Justin Clift) said this:
GlusterFS is an open source software project, so doesn't really
have an SLA itself.

There are commercial places around which might provide SLA's
for GlusterFS based products (eg Red Hat).
out that GlusterFS is an open source software project, so doesn't really have an SLA itself.

Thanks.

Service-level agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A service-level agreement (SLA) is a part of a service contract[disambiguation needed] where a service is formally defined. In practice, the term SLA is sometimes used to refer to the contracted delivery time (of the service or performance). As an example, Internet...
View on en.wikipedia.org Preview by Yahoo