[Gluster-users] Funny connection issues

Hariharan Thantry thantry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:39:46 UTC 2014

Thanks Mark.

I also see random issues with not being able to start my gluster daemon, or
the gluster daemon "dying" mysteriously. I have a feeling that it might
have been because of an incorrect cluster shutdown. Are there any docs on
the different files that glusterd cares about, or looks for, and mechanisms
to get rid of "stale" state?

Thanks,
Hari