[Gluster-users] Problem creating/editing files with samba gluster vfs module..

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 11:26:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

It seems to be a bug, this may have something to do with flock, in the vfs_glusterfs
module the function vfs_gluster_kernel_flock() returns ENOSYS error.
To solve this issue either modify the above mentioned function to return 0
instead of ENOSYS, or there may be some parameter in smb.conf that disables flock.
(i am not sure of the parameter though).

Regards,
Poornima