[Gluster-users] Strange side-effect to "option base-port 50152"

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:29:37 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
>> So I set 'option base-port 50152' in /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol (note
>> that the bug talks about /etc/glusterfs/gluster.vol, which doesn't
>> exist).
It is glusterd.vol. -- as a side note, Puppet-Gluster supports
managing this option:
https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-gluster/commit/b0f905c751ded462c1c4400c3a7c1d1513608a5b

Even if you don't use Puppet, the module can be a good reference for
how to poke Gluster to do certain things! If you do use it and get a
chance to test this patch, I'd love to hear your results.