[Gluster-users] Ask for help : a question about glusterfs dht

刘新国 lxg_2007 at 126.com
Mon Jan 20 02:26:00 UTC 2014

Hello,
   I am a graduate from Computer Department of Sichuan University in China , and I have joined the mailing lists today. Two days agao I have sent a email to the lists for a question ,but I have not receive any reply untill now , so I thought if I have not subscribe the question clearly and send this email again.
    I want to know what happened during the "fix layout" procedure so I  debug it in the gdb . I have maked the source code with “make CFLAGS="-g -O0" && make install” to debug it . But when I attached the glusterd process and make breakpoints in it and execute the "rebalance ... fix layou.." commond , the glusterd process did not stop at these breakpoints . My breakpoints is at functions :gf_defrag_start_crawl() and gf_defrag_fix_layout .So what should I do to let the process stop at the breakpoints to follow the "fix layout" procedure? I have tried many methods and non of them helps,please help me , thanks!
               --Xinguo Liu
   2014.1.20