[Gluster-users] Question on libgfapi python when used within an application server conext..

Thiago da Silva thiago at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 16:37:55 UTC 2014

Hi Ram,
Can you provide more details on the seg fault? source code, log files,
cores dumps...

One way to check if a given path is a file or a dir is to call stat and
then check st_mode.

I was planning on adding a helper function similar to python's
os.path.isdir() to libgfapi-python, but a similar function could be
added directly to libgfapi. I'm not sure what the process is for that.
anybody???

Thiago