[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Testing replication and HA

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 06:27:48 UTC 2014

James,

Could you provide the logs of the mount process, where you see the hang for 42s?
My initial guess, seeing 42s, is that the client translator's ping timeout
is in play.

I would encourage you to report a bug and attach relevant logs.
If the issue (observed) turns out to be an acceptable/explicable behavioural
quirk of glusterfs, then we could close the bug :-)

cheers,
Krish