[Gluster-users] Same server different networks and different bricks

Elías David elias.moreno.tec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:15:23 UTC 2014

Hi, thanks For answering

I'm not really talking about control ing client access, see I have 5
OpenStack nodes that communicate through 10.10... Network and in the same
servers I'm planing to use a few disks for a gluster vol for cinder to use,
now in the same servers I have another set of disk that are going to be
used for a gluster vol to replace a storage in our internal network which
is 192.168.100.0/24 and for a complete different purpose that Cinder's
gluster.

So is like this:

Gluster for cinder using disks 2 and 3 from each of the 5 nodes in a vol
called CinderGluster usable to 10.10.10.0/24 network only

On the same servers another gluster vol for company storage called LanData
with disks 4 and 5 only usable to 192.168.100.0/24 network.

So two vols, different bricks, different networks but the same 5 servers
handling both