[Gluster-users] Gluster not recognizing available space

Brian Foster bfoster at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 20:18:27 UTC 2014

On 02/06/2014 02:59 PM, Justin Dossey wrote:
> An hour of googling didn't turn up the answer, so I'll ask here: do you
> know about when the linux kernel changed to enable inode64 by default?  I
> haven't run into the issue Pat had, but I don't want to!

It looks like the following commit:

08bf5404 xfs: make inode64 as the default allocation mode

... which is first included in Linux 3.7.

> I wish inode64 use were reported by xfs_info or something.

I think xfs_info is more for the geometry of the filesystem. inode64 is
a mount (runtime) option. Have you checked the mount options listed for
your active mounts (i.e., 'mount')?

Brian