[Gluster-users] Possible to put some sort of qos/rate-limit on glusterfsd?

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 02:45:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew at andrewklau.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here's a quick write up I put together, it's very rough and may not be for
> everyone but I hope this helps some people:
> http://www.andrewklau.com/controlling-glusterfsd-cpu-outbreaks-with-cgroups/

Sweet... Thanks for the nod. Glad it worked out for you. I think this
is only going to get cleaner with systemd/cgroups integration. I think
systemd is going to be in RHEL7, but I have no idea :P

> Please leave your comments and feedback.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.
If anyone feels strongly about getting cgroups integration into
puppet-gluster, let me know.

Cheers,

James