[Gluster-users] Geo-Replication Issue

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 17:19:57 UTC 2014

Geo-replication depends on the xml output of Gluster Cli commands. For
example, before connecting to slave nodes it gets the nodes list from
both master and slave using gluster volume info and status commands with
--xml.

The Python tracebacks you are seeing in logs are due to inability to
parse the output of gluster commands when xml is not supported.

--
regards
Aravinda