[Gluster-users] bug with LC_NUMERIC variable different from en_US.UTF8

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Dec 5 13:21:28 UTC 2014

Hello,

it seems that following this topic :
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.gluster.user/1825
a serious bug related to a non en_US.utf8 language has been found with
gluster 3.6.1
I've upgraded from 3.5 to the latest 3.6.1 in a production environnment,
and all my mountage points were broke down. My regional environnment is
fr_FR.utf8 and after exporting the LC_NUMERIC in my .bashrc, I managed
to mount my glusterfs bricks as a workaround
Naturally, I can't mount anymore any volume on boot in a regular fstab file.
Can anyboby maintening the gluster 3.6 branch confirm that this bug will
be patched as soon as possible?
Thank you.