[Gluster-users] Run gluster server from flash drive

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:02:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Juan José Pavlik Salles
<jjpavlik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi James, that post was my inspiration actually hahaha.
lol, oh cool. Check out some of the new articles, they are more fun :)

> I just re-checked
> the link and you are right, there's an optional fixed internal bay for
> drives so I'll ask the seller if they can provide it.
Exactly, this usually exists too. It's fine, the only difference is
you might have to take down the node for internal disk failures. Good
thing Gluster is around!

>When I asked them for
> this specification they said that only 826B chasis have the rear drive kit.

Ah, that's too bad. See if there's a similar chassis that has it. It's
very useful!!