[Gluster-users] Run gluster server from flash drive

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:27:17 UTC 2014

Hi James, that post was my inspiration actually hahaha. I just re-checked
the link and you are right, there's an optional fixed internal bay for
drives so I'll ask the seller if they can provide it. When I asked them for
this specification they said that only 826B chasis have the rear drive kit.

--
Pavlik Salles Juan José
Blog - http://viviendolared.blogspot.com