[Gluster-users] Problems with Gluster

Brad Hubbard bhubbard at redhat.com
Sat Aug 2 23:37:14 UTC 2014

On 08/02/2014 01:33 AM, McKenzie, Stan wrote:

> ·When I ssh to some nodes I get an error “-bash:
> /act/Modules/3.2.6/init/bash:  No such file or directory
>
> -bash: module:  command not found”.   On other nodes when I ssh I get
> normal login.

Have you verified the file "/act/Modules/3.2.6/init/bash" exists on each
peer and is not corrupted/truncated?

You could also try something like this on node40.

# tail -f /var/log/glusterfs/*.log &

Ignore anything output until after you run the following.

# service glusterd start

Paste the output somewhere we can view it if it's too large to post in
an email.

Cheers,
Brad