[Gluster-users] Suggestion for gluster.org website

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:56:01 UTC 2014

    It would be good if we can have a URL whcih we can point at for
GlusterFS usecases.

Today this is how I need to put it :

    GlusterFS fits many production level usecases: using it as a virt-store
to store VM images,
 as a backend for Cinder to provide persistent storage to VMs, as a storage
backend for
 Hadoop cluster and many more! For more usecases, checkout the "Use Cases"
section @
         http://gluster.org/documentation/index.html (scroll below)

This is because the link @ http://gluster.org/documentation/use_cases/
gives

 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /documentation/use_cases/ on this
server.

I think the same applies to spotlight section too.

We can reference the specific spotlight directly usign URL, but i wanted to
point someone
a URL that showcases all the spotlight links, I cant do it today because

http://gluster.org/documentation/case_studies/

gives the same Forbidden error as above

thanx,
deepak