[Gluster-users] volume start causes glusterd to core dump in 3.5.0

Matthew Rinella MRinella at apptio.com
Wed Apr 30 17:04:47 UTC 2014

Thanks Kaushal.  I should have known to mention I was using FIPS from the start.   Its interesting to see what enabling this breaks.
Are the bug reports publicly viewable?  I’d like to view the progress.

Personally Id rather see it as a feature request to give the user the option to disable certain algorithms, or tell gluster it’s a fips environment so it automatically does.

-Matt