[Gluster-users] if I want to join community question and answer site, how can I do

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Apr 29 21:47:34 UTC 2014

On 29/04/2014, at 10:42 AM, 可樂我 wrote:
> hello,
> I receive the email when I subscribing at http://supercolony.gluster.org/mailman/listinfo/gluster-users
>
> if I want to join community question and answer site, how can I do
> cloud you help me?

Oops, that's an old message we need to update.  The Community Question and
Answer site was shut down a while ago, when the company providing the
service changed their business.

<snip>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>   lovemoon

You should change your mailing list password now, since you sent it to
everyone on the mailing list. ;)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--