[Gluster-users] Data safety

chadi jaber chadijaber986 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:12:41 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,
I am new to GlusterFS and i 'am willing to use it as a filesystem for my file archiving facility. In terms of data recovery and safety, i don't want to use replication for storage and cost  saving and i will only rely on hardware redundancy. However, in case of any problem with the hardware, what is the best solution to have the name of all absent files in order to re-copy them into the archiving facility.I hope that my question is clear. Please do not hesitate to ask if you need more clarifications.
Best regards,Chadi