[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] OS X porting merged

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Apr 26 09:11:20 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 10:53:41AM +0200, Dennis Schafroth wrote:
> On the server part we are not there yet. I have been running OS
> X bricks with OS X clients, but only replicated ones seems to work.
> Distributed ends up with duplicate file entries  in the fuse mount.

Could you try mounting with 'glusterfs --enable-ino32'? That should
prevent passing 64-bit inodes to fuse.

You can of course file a bug for this, please include:
- output of 'ls -li' (to list the inode-numbers of the files/dirs) of
  the directory
- an 'strace -v' similar output, should show the detailed results of
  readdir()/getdents() or similar
- a tcpdump with the glusterfs traffic that contains the directory
  listing as it is sent from the server

Thanks,
Niels