[Gluster-users] Writing is slow when there are 10 million files.

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Tue Apr 15 06:51:39 UTC 2014

If you experience pain using any filesystem, you should see your doctor.

If you're not actually experiencing pain, perhaps you should avoid hyperbole and instead talk about what version you tried, what your tests were, how you tried to fix it, and what the results were.

If you're using a current version with a kernel that has readdirplus support for fuse it shouldn't be that bad. If it is, file a bug report - especially if you have the skills to help diagnose the problem.