[Gluster-users] Gluster NFS crashing

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Apr 14 20:35:25 UTC 2014

On 14/04/2014, at 5:45 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
> On 14/04/2014, at 3:40 AM, Franco Broi wrote:
>> Hi Vijay
>>
>> How do I get the fix? I'm running 3.4.1, should I upgrade to a newer
>> version?
>>
>> I need a quick fix, this is causing us a lot of grief.
>
> Looking through the git repository branches, that patch doesn't seem
> to be in 3.4 series (so far).
>
> It's in the 3.5 release series.  3.5.0 isn't released though. :/

Discussed this with Kaleb, who creates the rpms.  We can make a 3.4.3-3
rpm including the above patch (it's a simple 1-liner).

The patch needs to be reviewed + approved for the release-3.4 branch
first though.  Patch review here:

  http://review.gluster.org/#/c/7478/

Ran the regression test on a local VM here with the patch added, and
nothing untoward shows up.  Hopefully we can get this reviewed, merged,
and out to you in soon-ish timeframe. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat