[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Reminder: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 3 mins

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Thu Apr 10 13:42:50 UTC 2014

Public service announcement:

We're going to put the brakes on releasing 3.5 until documentation is submitted to the /docs tree in the 3.5 repo in asciidoc format. I don't know of any other way to get devs to pay attention to docs except to say that "we're not releasing until docs are finished."

In fact, there may even be docs for 3.4.x stuff that was never completed. That is unacceptable for a community that prides itself on ease of use.

We need to raise our game to the level required for our users. For future releases, we'll add this as a blocker bug.

-JM