[Gluster-users] Gluster-Deploy

Jimmy Lu jlu at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Apr 9 16:30:04 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks and appreciated for the respond. I was able to get gluster-deploy running on 1 of my node. Also, I have the base rpms installed for the 5 nodes and able to pickup by the scan of the subnet. When I try to form/create the cluster of the 5 nodes, I am getting this error and the form/creation just hangs there with below errors. When I perform a <peer status> I see all 5 nodes are connected and communicated with each other. Do you have any idea what would be the problem?

Thanks in advance!!

-Jimmy

=====

Candidate servers determined by subnet scan

5 candidate servers found that have glusterd running

Candidate servers determined by subnet scan

5 candidate servers found that have glusterd running

Exception happened during processing of request from ('216.145.54.50', 56579)

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/home/y/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 593, in process_request_thread

    self.finish_request(request, client_address)

  File "/home/y/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 334, in finish_request

    self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)

  File "/home/y/lib/python2.7/SocketServer.py", line 649, in __init__

    self.handle()

  File "/home/y/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 340, in handle

    self.handle_one_request()

  File "/home/y/lib/python2.7/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 328, in handle_one_request

    method()

  File "/home/jlu/gluster-deploy/functions/webservices.py", line 227, in do_POST

    cfg.CLUSTER.node[nodeName].localNode = True

KeyError: 'gfsnode1'