[Gluster-users] fuse mount options

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Wed Apr 2 16:00:25 UTC 2014

Has anybody had experience with FUSE options

Fuse options
       --attribute-timeout=SECONDS
              Set attribute timeout to SECONDS for inodes in fuse kernel
module (the default is 1).

       --background-qlen=N
              Set fuse moduleâs background queue length to N (the default
is 64).

       --congestion-threshold=N
              Set fuse moduleâs congestion threshold to N (the default is
48).

       --direct-io-mode=BOOL
              Enable/Disable the direct-I/O mode in fuse module (the
default is enable).

I'm trying to understand what cases to set such features.

Khoi Mai
Union Pacific Railroad
Distributed Engineering & Architecture
Project Engineer

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**