[Gluster-users] set up a Gluster 2 node cluster in two lines of code :)

Jay Vyas jayunit100 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:56:29 UTC 2013

It should work in kvm, VMware if they have the plugins installed not sure how far along fedora is.

The provisioner argument in vagrant now is meant to allow you to deploy to any env, but yeah I only tested so far on mac.

Let me know if you get a chance to test it in other places. I really would like if we could all share and centralizes out virtualization utilities somewhere, hope this provides us with a start!