[Gluster-users] Mounting Gluster volume on multiple clients.

Bobby Jacob bobby.jacob at alshaya.com
Thu Sep 26 14:51:42 UTC 2013

We will not have a situation where we need to access the same file from different clients.
We are looking for a web application which will be deployed on 2 servers. Both these servers will mount the gluster volume and this mount point will act as the data directory for the applications.
The users will login to the load balanced application servers and the application creates separate folders for each user.

My doubt is if multiple users login to both the application servers and read/ write data. Will thus effect any synchronisation of data between the underlying bricks.

Thanks.
Bobby Jacob
Sent from Samsung Galaxy.