[Gluster-users] Peers rejected, broken setup

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 13:59:15 UTC 2013

On 09/25/2013 08:12 PM, Nux! wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently using 4 servers with various types of volumes on them,
> today I noticed 2 of them report the other 2 as "peer rejected" and
> viceversa.
> Where do I even begin to debug this? I don't see anything meaningful
> in the logs.
> Any pointers?

If you are running different versions of gluster in these nodes , this
is a possibility or else might be a bug.  You can try detaching the
peers with command "gluster peer detach <HOSTNAME> " and then try to do
peer probe these nodes again.

Which version of gluster you are running and on which distribution?

Thanks,
Lala