[Gluster-users] gluster volume top issue

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Mon Sep 16 10:22:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to find out the most accessed (read from and/or written to)
file in a volume and "gluster volume top" does not seem to be helping me
at all.
For example the following would only output the list of bricks:
gluster volume top xenvms write nfs brick localhost:/bricks/xenvms or
gluster volume top xenvms write

"gluster volume top xenvms open" says 0 fds opened for all bricks.

I'm sure there should be some activity on this volume as I have a
Xenserver reading & writing at 200-300 Mbps to it over NFS.

Any pointers?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro