[Gluster-users] Wrong usage quota size

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 05:10:48 UTC 2013

Pascal, Kramer,

Which version of glusterfs are you using?
Could you give outputs of the following commands, and if possible,
a tarball containing all the log files under /var/log/glusterfs/
directory?

# gluster volume info <VOLNAME>
# gluster volume quota <VOLNAME> list // This should show the erroneous quota statistics.

thanks,
krish