[Gluster-users] Upgrade 3.0 to 3.2.x

Lysa Milch Lysa.Milch at blackboard.com
Wed Oct 30 15:32:39 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I'm running a gluster 3.0 installation with a distributed volume.  I need to upgrade this to gluster 3.2.x with a new distributed-replicated volume. I've seen the upgrade doc (http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.0_to_3.2_Upgrade_Guide) but that covers moving it to a similar volume type.

Is there a way to upgrade ( and is there documentation ) to upgrade and change the volume type?
Thanks!

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.