[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.4 Fuse client Performace

Dan Mons dmons at cuttingedge.com.au
Sat Oct 26 00:15:49 UTC 2013

Yes, that's normal for a single node connected to a single client
testing a single threaded operation.

Once you start scaling up to many nodes and test under many read/write
threads, the FUSE client ends up being a lot faster.

As such, choose how you mount up your shares based on your workflow.

-Dan